Riješeno

Absurdly low network speed. Homebox4/5G

• 11 August 2023
  • 4 odgovora
  • 123 pregleda

For almost 2.5 months I've never seen normal network speed, it can't even upload the webpage of network speedtest. Since I earn money through stock trading, this causes me unimaginable inconvenience, which in turn even managed to bring me financial losses. I could understand that there is tourism season now in Croatia and the equipment might be loaded, but not 24 hours a day. And it keeps getting worse. (Pula, Monvidal)

I don't want to offend anyone with my words, but situation is so terrible, that i need to use mobile 4G 24/7 at my house ((

icon

Najbolji odgovor od A1_Karlo 16 August 2023, 11:06

Pogledaj original

Odgovora 4

Razina korisnika 7
Bedž +4

Get  4G or 5G  mobile internet and you've solved your problem.

Razina korisnika 1
Bedž +3

Romanio, feel free to contact us at 0800 091 091 so we could take a closer look at the issue at hand and find a solution.

Do you have contact email or something else, cause i don't understand Croatian language enough to have a constructive dialogue. (Not necessary to reply, question is solved)

Razina korisnika 2
Bedž +2

Hi @Romanio, we will still reply in case other users will have the same question - we are available here through our Forum (you can send us a private message here), you can contact us via Whatsapp at +385913109100, our Facebook page A1 Hrvatska or via e-mail sluzba.za.korisnike@a1.hr. 🙂

Odgovori