Riješeno

A1 problem tourist sim

• 29 July 2019
  • 7 odgovora
  • 1023 pregleda

Hello guys,
One week ago I bought A1 Tourist SIM for weekly unlimited internet. Everything works fine and before 7 days I want to recharge my account and pay for one more week with unlimited internet. I pay (90 HR Kn) for account balance and internet start to working but after 2-3 hours is dead. Actually acc balance is 0,09 kn. Then where is internet or money on acc? What’s wrong? Actually money has gone and internet is dead.

Regards,
Jerry
icon

Najbolji odgovor od gogsy1975 29 July 2019, 23:01

Pogledaj original

Odgovora 7

Razina korisnika 7
Bedž +3

What do I do if I spend the Weekly package, and my vacation is not over yet?

If you spend your Weekly package before the week expires, you can activate a new Daily package by sending a free SMS with the keyword DAILY to 13220.

You will receive an SMS notification one day before your Weekly package expires. If you don't want the package to be automatically reactivated and charged, you can deactivate it by sending an SMS with the keyword D to the number 13220.

You can check your current consumption at any time by sending a free SMS with the keyword ? to the number 13220.

Did you received SMS notification that your Weekly package expires?
Yes, then I add funds to account via MasterCard (90 kn) and internet start working for 2-3h. Right now internet is dead and account balance is 0.09 kn.
Razina korisnika 7
Bedž +3
I supposed that you added funds before new weekly package was reactivated and that spent money from your account.
First weekly package ends today around 10am. I add money to account around 5pm. Then what’s going on with money? I spent money for what?
Razina korisnika 7
Bedž +3
Problem is that around 10am you didnt have money on your account and package didn't reactivated automaticly. When tou added fund around 5pm, internet running on regulary charges, not on new weekly package and that spent your money on regulary charges (aprox. 1Mb / 1 Kn) because weekly package didn't reactivated itself.

Please call Customer service, am not working for A1. Just trying to help. 😉
I think when I’m add funds then internet package should reactivate access to internet for week.
Problem is that around 10am you didnt have money on your account and package didn't reactivated automaticly. When tou added fund around 5pm, internet running on regulary charges, not on new weekly package and that spent your money on regulary charges (aprox. 1Mb / 1 Kn) because weekly package didn't reactivated itself.

Please call Customer service, am not working for A1. Just trying to help. ;)

Damn... I think package should reactivate automatically when I add funds 😕 ok thanks for your help.

Odgovori